I wanna hit him....


This morning while going through the newspaper the new "goodie" ad catches my eye, well it had to-- it was a full page ad--- First off, I hate kiss cakes, they are dry, chemical and choke like no tomorrow. But i love "goodie", the cream filling, the cake is moist because of it....it brings back so many memories from my childhood ...anways...the ad had this little boy about 7-9 years screwing up his face and pointing like a bad john. I got instantly angered, why? For one this is goodie, the boy should have been happy and secondly the bad boy attitude that everyone complains that the youth has is blatantly being promoted here, which disgusts me. Is the ad trying to convey ...eat a goodie or else I'll kick you ass? The ad is distasteful to say the least, I'm so turned off by it , i pledge that i will not buy another goodie for the rest of my life. I'll eat it if i get it free though..:P

In other news, I have a pet bat...yup... it lives in the stock room. i go turn on the lights, snap my finger twice, it files around then lands on the second to last beam, and hangs there while i go get my papers, notepads or whatever, but today the bat didn't respond to my finger snapping.I thought it must have left, but lo and behold from the warehouse like literally a bat outta hell , sweeps into the room , flies crazily around, sad to say, i yelped and ran. I realize that bats scare me.

The goodie ad still has me vex.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers