Weekend


This weekend flew past like a crazy wild duck .It was filled with emotional highs and lows, sadness, gladness and a bit of madness.Where shall i start Friday was busy hell in work, I had another large project on my plate with a deadline date of Today, luckily with determination and loads of help from the administrator, i completed it on time, skipped lunch, breakfast and all my water breaks but i did it, and am very proud. So technically i can count Friday as a good day since i was so occupied with that project the day went by pretty much unnoticed. I went home, fought with my gf, ate cause i was so depressed, did my laundry at 10pm because i was unable to sleep, i even hung it out also, had to fight up with a couple toads roaming the yard, but i did it none the less. Saturday, i headed off to Chaguanas, with gf in tow. Got my brand new Mohawk hairstyle, had lunch and blew out $1000.00 on unnecessary stuff, but i sort of enjoyed spending that cash, i had been saving it for about 3 months now so it was good to treat the gf and I to lunch and a couple other goodies, now i'll start from the beginning, all over again. Gf and i had a "discussion", went rather well, more on that later. Sunday was errrr, ummm...a lazy day, i pretty much spent the entire day eating everything in sight, and getting ready for the week ahead. Gf came over we hung out, and now I'm in work once again....excitement at its highest...lol...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers