Meditate


In order to try and quell my rage, and bring some positivity into my sometimes dark life, I've decided to get back to my meditating roots. It was a regular thing for me a couple years ago, when i was in my uncontrollable state. It helped, so much so that i didn't find the need to continue until now, when i am once again letting my anger get the best of me.So far I've done 3days. I shower, take off all the lights, light a single scented candle, let the music of Enya softly hum in the background. Sitting quietly, i focus on my breathing, then clear my head of all thoughts, i then repeat "i am at peace with myself and my surroundings" this leads into a talk with god, then me focusing on my goals. It immensely relaxing, so far my anger fuse has gotten longer, awhile to get angry, but every little helps. Lets see how it goes.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers