Of Movies, Fights, Fat and Food....


This weekend:

I feverishly looked at 3 Harry Potter movies to quell my anticipation for the newest one to come. I can't stand the waiting, its like the 22nd will never get here fast enough. I can't find my HP book collection and its freaking me out. I'm sure i hid it somewhere safe ( i hope) . In the mean time I'm stuck with watching the movies over and over again....I know i slacked off with transformers , i have yet to see it , this wont happen for HP I've been waiting since last year.

I had a fight with the gf, yet again...seems we are doing this disagreement thing alot lately , is she becoming tired of me? I am acting way to childish? Am i just letting my life's frustration affect us? These are all the questions going through my head. The weekend past was probably the worse fight we had recently, the hurt cut deep. Thankfully we made up yesterday. Its amazing how a little communication coupled with swallowing your pride can do.

I am fat.thats it, to the point. I need to really look at what i wolf down.

I forgot to make lunch for myself for the whole week, so today i had to eat whatever my mom packed. I may attempt to make something tonite.Lets hope i get the time.

Thats the weekend round up...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers