Been down....

How do you please someone without giving up what makes you happy? How do you find the balance of me time and us time? How do you treat someone with continued respect when you feel so comfortable you can cuss in front of them? How do you apologize for words that were said in anger? How do you let go of the past? .....uggghhh...these are all the thoughts that are running through my head , guess what this relates to....yup...RELATIONSHIP.....I know countless books have been written, people make millions dishing out advice...but does any of it make sense until you as an individual decide ' hey i better put some of this into practice'...Lately looking back on my current relationship, I started out as quiet the respectable fella, always concerned about her well being, and her feelings...but these days....umm....lets say i am less concerned....ok...i admit it....these days i am a horrid boyfriend. I want to go back to the days i treated her like a princess, i want to make her feel special...I don't want to slack off, because I don't want to lose her.Its like sharks are prowling all around her waiting for me to fuck up to move in for the kill. I'm stumped...i need a book or a good relationship article about being a good bf. If i want this change i must make it, stop moping around....get up , get out there and make it happen. I am finally realizing that the power is within me....its within me to make my relationship be a good one.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers