Goodbye is really the saddest word

The MJ's memorial touched my heart, i caught highlights of it when i got home yesterday. Music is so much sweeter when there is genuine emotion within it. To see how the death of one man can bring together millions around the world is really astonishing. The lesson that i learned from all this is, appreciate life. Here in the day, gone in the night. I too shed tears, i get emotional when i see emotion...the breaking point for me though was when his daughter Paris came to the mike and broke down.Flashbacks of my uncles funeral came. I am pretty certain that all the wacko jacko images people had in their heads were erased, what i saw from those few words was a real man, a dad, a brother...a human being. He will of course always be remember through his music. Rest in piece MJ.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers