Pottermania


My anticipation for Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince is going into maximum overdrive. I am weak with excitement, i can't think about anything but Harry Potter. As such I've once again made a list of the ten things i do to pass the time till the 22nd

1. My fb status is all about Harry Potter
2. I'm currently reading the deathly hallows for the third time
3.I'm searching for Hp clothes and costumes online
4. i came across a site listing the foods of HP and how to make the dishes, I'm going to try chocolate covered frogs
5.I run around speaking parsltounge
6.I'm reading all the reviews, looking at whatever clips and pics from the premier .
7.I am watching the movies AGAIN!
8.The harry potter theme song is now MY theme song
9.I'm pretending or in my case believing that I'm in the HP world, so my fb status goes like this: "have potions class and then divination uggh its going to be a long day"
10.I have drawn a lightening shaped scar on my forehead with my pen.

Well one week to go ...

2 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Dude,

You need to get ahold of yourself. LOL... I dont wanna hear that you are held for making potions etc... next thing I hear you are convicted for some terrorist activities or sum.. LOL

IcEwOLf July 16, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

I've already tried mixing potions, dangerous stuff. I can't get hold of myself, i am too excited!!!!

Christmas Countdown

Followers