I can't wait


There is a great injustice that occurs to me every week. The rain falls on weekdays, and refuses to fall on weekends. Acccckk, i don't know how long this will last though, i pray that there is at least one full blown, rainy weekend in store before the season is over, ah the joys of sleeping all day. Its Friday!!! A beautiful feeling has engulfed me I wanna dance * does crazy movements in chair*, this weekend is going to be awesome, got a big Hindu wedding to attend so that means party from tonite till Sunday. I'm looking forward to Saturday ( cooking/farewell) night , that's when the band will be on, chutney, tassa and rum...lol... ok I'm not a drinker .. I'm just going for the vibe, its been so long since I've been anywhere.It's all about enjoyment. Have to get some "snake oil' for my waist, if my friends have their way, I'll be dancing all night.Must wear loose fitting clothes....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers