huh?


Does my email addy look desperate and stupid? I found this in my inbox, not spambox, but my inbox.....

hello
l am miss safina madhib I saw your profile today at() and i found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern,caressing and teassing you all the night long .if you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine,please contact me thus;(madhibs@yahoo.com)
my dear,l want you to know that distance,age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.waiting to hear from you soonest.

madhibs@yahoo.com

Thanks
safina


She speaks of love, sex and not caring how ugly i am...if that aint true love i dunno what is.....o ms Safina ours is a love that will forever be forbidden.O btw she found my profile in a circle...the circle represents the world, my profile is in the world....lol....

1 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

funny - i got an -e mail from here as well today...

Christmas Countdown

Followers