And the rains came


The rain last night was absolutely wonderful. Even though i had school till 8.30 which btw was a good class...I'm learning so much its amazing. Coming outside the building, the sky lit up with some serious lighting. For a minute i was dumbfounded, its been so long since i saw lightening i relished it until the security snapped me back to reality saying 'aye i wanna lock up now" i made the walk to the Library through the rain, even though my surroundings was sickeningly polluted, i enjoyed the feeling the rain drops gave me as it hit every part of my exposed body. I wasn't thoroughly soaked but severely chilled. What could cure this chill? Some piping hot pizza. That's exactly what the gf and I had before i got home. The excitement within me was building, was this the night i get to be lulled off by the sound of raindrops? I wanted to hit my bed ASAP , but couldn't fight the urge to stand outside. Standing there in the dark, lightening over head, the sound of thunder breaking the silence occasionally. The rain poured over me and i felt so alive and thankful that i was. After drying off, i crawled into my bed chilled to the bone, pulling my blankets around me tighter I took a deep breathe, the last thing i remember is seeing the sky light up thorough my window. I awoke to my alarming blaring in my ear, it was the best night sleep ever, and what's better is its rainy once again today...sigh....the perfect start to the weekend, and a great way to end a week. Now if only i had a cup of hot chocolate my time here at the office would be bearable.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

I loved this post, and with regards to you wanting to learn japanese, i think you should absolutely do it. Even if you can't do classes, the net can be a huge help. I was learning korean a few months ago and stopped cuz there is so much in my plate a.t.m

Well enjoy ya wknd :)

Christmas Countdown

Followers