And then you get dropped...

I skipped blogging yesterday, because i was felling fuddy duddy.It all started on Monday when i received a call from my long time friend Avi , asking when last i heard from Vee ( i don't want to call any names), it dawned on me it wasn't for a long time. I was told that Vee was asked not to speak to me again, by the other half in Vee's life. Confuffled I didn't know what to think, was it true? It would make sense because Vee has been avoiding me. Is this what i am looked at as? A bad influence so much so that someone who doesn't know me, would ask someone who does to drop my friendship , like garbage at the side of the road? I am hurt, that's why i was down yesterday. But trying to be the positive person i am trying to be, I'll not let this get me down. If my 'friend' would like to drop me no problem. I will live my life the best way i see fit and you will live yours. It still hurts though. Am i such a horrible person?

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers