Its 18


lately the gf and i have been at each others throat. The slightest thing would set me off and i blow up like a huge balloon and pop, my temper gets the better of me. Sitting one day,i wondered how did we move from i cant get enough of you to i cant stand you. I asked for time away to gather my thoughts, but couldn't get through an entire day without calling her. We needed to talk, to sit , face to face and talk. But that didn't occur till Saturday, when i vomited all my feelings that i hid. Sitting there completely embarrassed at what i just said, waiting fro her to say its over, but she didn't, instead the look in her eyes invited me to say more. And i did, we both talked , alot was said, alot was accomplished. Today marks 18 mnths since we have been together, and I'm looking at it a a new beginning.I've made a list of things i need to do, in order to keep the spark alive. So to my love, HAPPY 18. ( she sometimes reads)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers