My Harry Potter Rant...: Harry

I'm gonna give a quick run down of the why's i love Harry Potter, cause i feel the hyper, omg, get my wand, throw potion at people, pretend i'm under my invisible cloak feeling fading and its being replaced with "o i have to wait over a year to see the other one" feeling--this refers to both the book and movie.

Why I love him:
He's got that awesome lightening scar
He's the chosen one
He's awkward around girls
He's has a phoenix feather tail wand
He accepted his destiny
He is brave, and loyal
He is adventurous
He is awesome at quidditch
The actor playing the character, has him on key.

Why I hate him:
He's sometimes is full of himself
He's a little slow with putting clues together
He thinks that he is alone, when he is not
He's can be bitchy towards his real friends.
He should learn to get a change of clothing style now and then.


0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers