Are you angry?


My GF thinks I'm a beast, at least that the impression I'm getting. Sitting yesterday quietly, enjoying the silence between us ,she cautiously asked" are you angry?" to which i replied no, " are you sure?" umm yes...somethings wrong why are you so quiet... are you upset over something? no I'm not...OK....Few minutes later, "tell me what has you so upset". umm I'm not upset, come on i know you, why are you angry did i do something? No I'm not angry.... It went on like this. Clearly me sitting quietly is an indication of anger. Later that night, I'm on msn chatting with her, the same questions are being asked "why I'm angry, why I'm upset, was it something she said or did?" Is this the outward projection that i give, as a very angry person? So angry my gf constantly needs to be reassured that my silence is not hiding a brimming, about to explode pot of anger? Suddenly i feel a mixer of depression and being ashamed, I'm trying really hard to be "happy' to the point of faking it, but it seems that I'm already fitted in to a emo mold...the song of my life *Trick is to keep breathing* by garbage.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers