Konnichiwa


I want to learn Japanese. Seriously this is not just the hyper anime obsessed me talking, its the real me.I want to be able to walk into a Chinese shop and order something while speaking their native tongue and let everyone gasp. i wanna make sure when i order chicken, rice and noodles... when the lady goes to the kitchen window and shouts to the guy at the back she is not saying..."hey there's a dumb looking one out here, give him the dog we cooked this morning, i don't think he will notice the difference, and use yesterday noodles k, i don't want to throw it out".I swear that's what i think they are saying sometimes.But i wanna learn--it so far, the words i know is hello and thank you.

In other news, i found myself singing coldplay's trouble, and kept saying spiderman instead of spiderweb, through out the whole song i was singing " it's spiderman and i'm caught in the middle", before realizing wtf am i saying. It got me thinking of all the songs that i obviously repeat the wrong words over and over, there are alot -be my lover by la bouche...sweet dreams of rivermen dancing...its actually sweet dreams of rhythm and dancing..lol.. but it sounds like it rivermen. I wont even start on the Indian one, i mumble words, pretend i know what the hell I'm saying and hope no one notices.Harry potter is opening in a couple weeks, 2 to be exact...i am officially excited, so much so that I'm watching all the movies over again, starting from movie one. Yes i am obsessed and taking it a tad far, but i don't care, i love harry potter. I wanna stay home opening day , but i am sure my bosses will know i am faking sick.I rant about HP alot, i even told some of my co workers of having the urge to wear a robe, pick a guava whip ( as my wand) run around yelling stupefy at people. That would be so kool.It will be kool cause it would work. Anyways i have alot of work to do today, so i better get cracking. I also have graphics class later, i am as usual excited. Did i mention that we have a new teacher and this one is so much more knowledgeable than the last. I'm thinking I'll learn lots, however i have to commit to actually reading and doing home, last night i stayed up to 12 struggling to do homework. I have pictures of a retarded cube i did in class, will post it up soon. Back to the grind....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers