Who are you to judge

As i stand here ,the good within me glowing
I'm stripped naked, every part of my soul showing
The human, the animal
The dark and the pure
The saint, the joker, the fool and the whore

am i not a child of god
One born of this earth
Do i not have a mother
who has given me birth
I sit in silence and pray
Am i not allowed to seek god out in my way?


Who shall speak and read me my rights
Who will cover my eyes and show me night
Who shall bind my hands, and cut off my tongue
Push me in the square where i belong
Who with their weapons, their force and their lies
Who with their false hope and their alibis

you?
With words of ignorance
with words of hate
with your darken light,and your blind faith
You
with the uneducated mind...
you will not be given any of my time

My battleline is drawn, its a circle you see
It prevents your hate from getting to me
so keep your acid tongue and swallow you spit
Cause see me here I'll never quit
I'll rise like the Phoenix over and over again
You are the person i no longer call friend
For you are not god, and you cannot judge
This is my stance and i will never budge.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers