Bandit....




The weekend bought this guy into my life, well not mines but Dave's first and then mines. Dave found him in his yard like 2am on Sunday morning, after a night of partying and god knows what else he came across this little fella and didn't have the heart to just chase him away, in fact the dog slept on him, cause it was only crying...aww, the next day he was in a panic as to what to do with the dog cause his parents wanted him to get rid of it and he couldn't keep it cause his dog would have eaten it...he has a big breed dog ...so there is where i fit in, he called me told me of the situation and i started asking everyone i know if they wanted a dog, luckily my brother's friend wanted a dog, so Dave dropped it over by me and i named it Bandit cause of the coloring around his eyes...i fell in love with this dog, he was obedient, cute, and looked so happy to have someone to play with him, he took an instant liking to everyone, especially me cause he kept following me around everywhere at my heels after a couple hours i wanted to keep him so bad, he even responded to his name. But alas i couldn't cause he was promised to someone else, someone who will give him a good home. Bandit played in my room all day , barking, running about, looking at the mirror and growling, then he fell asleep on the mat, i just looked at him and wondered what kind of life he lead before, it didn't look like a happy one, he was so hungry and thirsty god alone knows how long he was wondering about...so small and have to fend for himself. He kept me company all day sitting quietly looking at me while i washed, read and exercised....i was amazed to how well he responded to calls how quickly he would run towards me ...i was very sad when he left, seeing as i didn't get to say goodbye as i was out when his new parents came to pick him up. Fate has a way, Bandit went from a roaming dog to a dog in a loving home right about now..so to Bandit cheers you showed me how to appreciate the small things in life, especially a cute puppy like yourself.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers