I just realized .....

I just realized that i no longer post pics with my entires, the reason was that my net was down , but its up now and I'm still not posting any...lol.. i'll have to change that. In the mean time my other blog....www.athousandtearsof.blogspot.com
is going to get a makeover, i don't know what I'm going to do yet, but it'll come to me eventually.

So since i'm talking about posting pics, here is my new favorite artist....


Her name is Sara Bareilles...I'm sure u know her..."Love Song" was killed on our airways..lol.. i love her songs and the lyrics make so much sense, right now I'm a bit obsessed with the song "One sweet love" from her album...its means so much to me, the lyrics..its freaking awesome, wish i could somehow give u a listen to it. But feel free to look it up..she's awesome!!

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers