I'm the kinda guy

I'm the kinda guy who hates what he sees when he looks in the mirror, yet i constantly take photographs of myself. I hate being among people, yet i love to party. I hate vain people, yet people call me vain. I secretly sit and sing to myself till I'm calm, but will never even admit that i have a soft side. I love being romantic, but will always call my friends who are dummies. I am portrayed as a rock freak, but prefer lying on the ground listening to soft music. People say i don't have a heart or a soul, it breaks every time i hear they say that. I'm the kinda of guy that doesn't deny his Indian heritage when i go to the shop, i still say aloo, and i still call things by their Indian names even though my friends look at me funny.I'm the kinda guy that believes that love exist, but people have turned their backs on it cause they expect that when you are in love things will automatically go smoothly and all life problems will magically be solved, but its an investment that takes time and patience...but I'll never admit that to anyone. I'm the kinda guy that cries when he's alone, but never shows emotion out in public. I love fully and trust wholeheartedly but call people who do the same gullible. When I'm hurt emotionally, i hurt myself physically ...so the scars from inside can show outside, but think that people who do that are freaks. I'm a complicated guy....

1 comments:

Roving June 3, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Boy all I have to is, don't worry what people see you as.. If you think your being portrayed as a rock freak by other people, just say what i say, F**k off!, you are the only one who knows you best, so don't bother what the rest see you as, People see me as a "Bitch" but i don't care about them, cuz, i kno i have a heart underneath all my bitchy-ness, again i say to those who think i'm a bitch, F**k off! lol..

Christmas Countdown

Followers