Special Guest post...a poem by my great buddy YIPS...


The only way out

I am dieing cannot breathe
So sick of being in the state of alive
Thinking of moving to a state of not being
Why can’t I just leave?
The constraints just tighten
And they ask are you ok
Are you still there?
But my blank face tells nothing of the pain inside

I am going through the motions
Cannot breathe
Why are you doing this?
I know I am not what you want me to be
I will never be
Let me live
My spirit slips away
I am reaching the edge
Please someone pull be back
There is no one there

You speak to me
And your words hit me like daggers
I feel every blow
Can’t you see it is all your fault?
You are slowly killing me
I am now a shell of myself
Going through the motions
Completely numb
If you cut me I don’t bleed
There is nothing left but pain

Why won’t you leave me alone?
It is amassing
I am in a crowded room
And I’m so alone
They all laugh they’re happy
And I am screaming inside
But no one hears
Only if they look into my eyes
They would see

The end is near
My life is slipping through my fingers
As the blade falls to the ground
There is so much blood
The pain finally leaves my body
I finally feel relief
I AM FREE!!!!!!


He showed me this piece that he wrote and it reminded me so much of myself , it really hit me hard actually...imagine a simple poem can do that, i just had to share it ....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers