My eye opening weekend...


Details of my weekend will remain obscure cause to me it is...i wasn't drunk...i just choose to forget some details of it...i realized that i am viewed as anti social, which isn't a total stretch of the truth, i am not what one would call a social person, I'm a loner by nature so interacting with other humans doesn't happen regularly and when it does i am very awkward..picture a hippo trying to jump a wall, thats me trying to make conversation. The weird thing is I'm in sales and distribution, and this means that i interact with customers , suppliers, and staff on a daily basis , incredibly I'm know as a very articulate person...i think i have a split personality...anyway back to the point... i think i need to take every opportunity presented to me to improve my people skills, i know i disappointed a really important person in my life, with my behavior...i disappointed myself also. But what is done is done, i can only learn from it, take the lesson and apply it when the situation arises again. This past weekend was more than just movies, and playing games or ice cream it was finding myself, and knowing that i can trust, that i am cared for and the feelings that emerged from that is an incredible one, one that has me smiling from the inside out...the darkness has been driven back...for now.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers