Creature Feature ....for reals...Ralph






I found this guy at my office in Caroni, it was outside, i was taking a breath of fresh air, spotted it .. ran for my life, but when i realized he wasn't moving ...i went back, poked him with a stick, then picked it up and stuck it in my pocket...lol...it scared the hell out of my co worker, had her screaming and crying....i so didn't know she had a phobia..lol. I named him Ralph, he's a giant water beetle ...i like bugs...its on my bedside table right now , hopefully it will scare whoever bounces him up. I just wanted to share him with you guys, and Kristen...picking up dead bugs and sticking them in your pocket is not gross its kool, ok....lol..

1 comments:

Roving July 3, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

yuh kno, u must b really my bro! i love bugs, an snakes{i kno u doh like snakes lol}buh mister...u don't do any hard work! ur hands lookin soft,,lol

Christmas Countdown

Followers