Gravity...


For months i haven't touched the ground, haven't tread upon the soil of the earth...I've been walking on air, floating around in bliss...but as i look down i see dark shadows reaching up towards me , trying to claw at my ankles , trying to pull me down...fueled by jealously and hate, envious of my ability to float above the turmoil of my life...they grasp, they shout, they scream ...trying to get my attention. I find it difficult to understand why humans hate to see other humans happy. It boggles me. You may be wondering what the hell I'm talking about , to be honest i don't want to remember it less write about it...yet here i am...guess its on my mind. The main thing is I've noticed when you are labeled as involved , the world views you as more desirable , so people start falling out of the woodwork trying to woo you away from the person you are with...the weak fall to the tricks, the strong of mind and of heart will not falter but grow closer. Guess which one i am? I try to be strong to fend off the assaults to my mind...but being human there is only so much i can fight off by myself, but luckily for me i have someone i can go to, to breathe, someone i can say hey this is the case, and that someone would say hey DSI, we good...a way with words eh...can't ask for anything else...i consider myself a warrior, so i'll continue to float, blissfully above the darkness and anytime i find myself falling, i will fight it, and if that doesn't work all i have to do is reach out my hand and that someone will pull me up, back up there...floating.

Christmas Countdown

Followers