Creature Feature.....Nikeda

After a brief hiatus Creature Feature is back, and better than ever ( nuh really same thing ..lol) now on to the ceremony, yes on to the ceremony...today the names will be placed in individual glass orbs and sunk into a swimming pool, where i will act as aquaman and retrieve one... *throws orbs into pool* * unwraps towel* * audience screams out of sheer fear* *dives into pool* mmmm i shouldn't have made it clear glass now i cant see any of the orbs...just have to feel for one....ahhhh *grabs orb* *heads back up to surface* *cough sputter cough* towel please....smashes orb on ground*and the winner is, wait where the hell is my trunks.....NIKEDA ROGERS!!!...*audiences screams and runs off* theme from Xena plays in background*.....


Niki is like my sister, awesome, beautiful, fun, happy, helpful...wait thats nothing like my sister..lol..but seriously this is one of my bestest friends in the Whole Wide World, the www....my partner in crime, my conscious sometimes, shoulder to lean on, to cry on, to dribble on....hell if i needed a boost over a wall to steal mangoes she would give it to me. Been 10yrs since our friendship started back in school, the story was i introduced myself, but i cant remember that...cause its not like me to just walk up and say hi, but she said thats how it happened, so i guess sometimes you can't stop fate. She is what you would call and angel in human form, i can't begin to count the amount of times this girl was there for me, we have fun together and can talk for hours about nothing and just laugh and laugh, an awesome individual that makes me thank god i have the privileged of being her friend....so Niki you rock and thank you so much for everything u do including putting up with all my whining , so this here ladies and gentlemen is the most awesome person ever...yay....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers