Loves bites and bleeds


I'm still in shock, has it really set in or am i just ignoring it...i don't know, my mind is spinning out of control..i wanna scream till my lungs burst , i want to hate her...i can't ...i love her...i can't even bring myself to say something bad about her...I'm a weakling? the hurt is there is beats in my broken heart, i feel it every time i move...but i love her, what the hell is the matter with me? Is there anything wrong with me? I forgive her, when i found out...i looked into her eyes..the pain i saw...i forgave her, she's truly sorry..I'm giving her a second chance, I'm giving us a second chance...i believe in second chances...it hurts though, it'll take me awhile till i fully trust her again.You may call me a fool, or stupid, I'll take whatever anyone dishes out, people make mistakes, I've made a couple in my lifetime. I wanna hold her, comfort her, protect her from the world...you would think that she wasn't the one who betrayed me...am i reacting like a normal human being? i don't care, my reaction is me...I'm willing to take a chance on love...real love, but it hurts i won't lie...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers