Rain drops


I woke up this morning and looked outside, i was angry..the only day i had off in a long time and the rain was above ready to come down, i had so many errands to run, especially getting my learners permit but all of it to waste , because of the rain...but then i realized that it was meant to be so ...that i needed this time alone, with the one thing that will always make me happy... the rain...so i sit here in my room, the lights are off, the rain is sounding on my rooftop, and i feel at peace with my life, nothing else seems to matter, just me and the rain...the feeling is overwhelming, my cheeks are wet and i don't know why for i feel no pain within me...i guess its my body just releasing what I'm holding in...i am at ease but i know the process won't feel right until i go stand in the rain, and just let it wash over me, sort of freeing in my mind...I'm a weird person...

Christmas Countdown

Followers