Father's day


My dad and i have never been close, i hardly talk to either of my parents..i never had that kind of relationship with them...unlike my other siblings who seem to carry on conversations with my parents especially my sisters and recently my brother. I feel left out most of the times, being out of the loop sometimes i would wake to an empty house only to find out that everyone gone beach or by granny or something..they rarely ask me to go anywhere, not that I'll go but its great to be asked. Father's day ...hmmm..for me its just about getting dad something thats it, i bought him a t-shirt, he asked for money to buy beer...go figure..i didn't give it to him...he cussed...i walked back to my room...my sister came, i was going in the kitchen for some water, and there she was making chow, like she never left and everything was hunky dory ..my mom quickly turned at me, and gave me "the look" i silently opened the fridge, poured some water and walked out, i never even looked at her. I went to my room and began getting ready to go to the mall..my excuse to get dad something, mom didn't say anything she looked relived that i was leaving, i didn't care...i knew i just didn't want to be there. My life is screwed up, but I'm trying to keep my head above water, everything that i pass through will only make me stronger...right?

3 comments:

Angie June 15, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

yes...u'll be stronger
some day when ur a dad u'll knw what to do
...chin up!!!

Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

I know exactly what you mean bro... like angie said....someday you'll be a dad and its up to us to be better!

Roving June 16, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

yea, be better, and sorry to hear that your relationship with your dad, isn't all that,,, Why the fuck r some fathers like dat??!! My father wasn't even so fortunate to live at least 2 years with me, and your dad has you in his life for so long,, excuse my language, i couldn't help it :@ ...

Christmas Countdown

Followers