Creature Feature...lol

I'm not having a good day...its like the world is against me but what did i decide to do rather than bitch about it, think about my friends although i was looking through my phone list and only found 2 people there that i actually wanted to call..but thats a different post. For the longest while I've been promising them that I'll show my appreciation on my blog. That promise was made a couple months now, I'm finally getting around to it and guess whats the name of this new post heading...yup ... "Creature Feature"..lol.. no offense to any of u all, its just, u know, all Sesame Street like.... So the first person is * drum roll....* * reaching into cap to pull out name* * pauses for dramatic effect* ....KRISTEN LEE...* crowds applauses and hums theme song from x-men*...


Hmmm, where shall i start with this wonderful person known as Kristen Lee, one of my favorite lee's the others being Bruce Lee, Jet Lee (li) and of course my favest Sara Lee. We met online, somehow she ended up on my list...her screen name was very similar to one of my good friends one, i thought it was my friend , i started chatting blabbering on and on, how i won a prize on 95.1 poetry competition... half way thru she was like wrong person...lol.. i was like no ...she was like yea..then i looked at the email, and i realized ...at that point i was kinda embarassed so how do i hide this? I talk about talking over the world, by making a robot out of my mom pots and pans, with her corn soup pot being the head filling it with chocolate taking it to the mall and luring all the ladies capturing them and then the men will surrender cause guys can't exist without women, and thats how we would have taken over the world, it had more details like clown costumes and shoe sales and stuff, but that was the plan....lol... since then I'd like to think that we have been nothing short of great friends...the craziness never stops, the "virtual" chocolate is always plentiful and the laughter is never ending. She has been there for me through good times and horrible times and everything in between, always available with and ear , a shoulder, a candy bar...i just wanna say thank you. I could go on and on, but she knows how i feel and i just want all the world to know what a great person she is.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers