Bleh

My gf introduced me to "bleh" i never heard of that word before , i only made the sound if I'm imitating a dinosaur( a retarded one of course), but now i love that word i use it all the time... it kinda means not good, or upset..like I'm feeling bleh or i thought 21 the movie was bleh...its like a sentence enhancer, that u add into your sentences to make it all magical...lol...a word that is really addictive is "like" if i use it ( like a high school girl) in like five sentences i wouldn't be able to stop myself from like saying it, OMG its like happening already...i better stop...another word like that is yuh know, it always seems to be at the end of my sentence..yuh know, i think i just like screwed myself over yuh know.....i'll wont be able to like stop using these words now, try it if yuh think i lie, yuh know.

1 comments:

Guanaguanare May 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Ha! Here is another word that you do not need but which seems to be increasingly popular: Meh
Check out the meaning here.

Christmas Countdown

Followers