Tstt Worries

This morning i opened up the Express, in the "Action Line" column, you know where people have problems, write to the author and she tries to help them in the best way possible, that column... this week all i have been reading about is TSTT phoneline problems some people have been without phone for like 8months, this doesn't give me any hope of my line being fixed...so what am i going to do about it? Hell i going to write to action line and see if she could help me out a bit, after all its been like 2months since my line went down, hope that qualifies as a long time cause it sure feels like a long time to me. On to some more positive, less headache causing news..lol.. my gf visited me yesterday...(collective awwww)... bought me the sweetest card saying she missed me, (some obstacles have been erupting in our lives trying to pry us apart recently) and she wrote that we will overcome them...and she bought ice cream...yup ice cream...am i the luckiest guy? to have a gf that brings ice cream for me, rocks if you ask me.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers