FUCK TSTT!!!!!

After 2 whole fucking months the mighty ( may god's wrath fall upon them) TSTT have not fixed my phone yet, in fact after the screwed up reps assured me that someone has been assigned , i spoke to the manager today who sounded as if i was disturbing him ( may he also feel the wrath of the universe) he informs that no one has been assigned to date...i was sooo fucking pissed that i just said well i guess I'll have to wait then, his reply was yes, can u fucking believe that his reply was yes!!! not even sorry about the inconvenience or fuck.... i just hung up and now I'm fuming here...TSTT suck ass, the service is horrible, mind u i never had a problem before , just with the rates but its not like i living behind god back, is flicking San Juan i living ...2 months , 2 whole fucking months without internet and yet the bills come...i fed up i dunno what the hell to do again, my hands are up in the air, and my face has a look of defeat on it. Who to turn to? what to do?...i don't know , i don't care anymore...i'll continue calling dunno if that will make a difference , since the reps sounds as if they don't know their hand from their fucking foot.....!!!!!! Ps sorry about all the cussing.... well not really they deserve it and soooo much more...like hand gestures, and evil looks...lol.. i made myself laugh....

1 comments:

Angie May 12, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

so i guess there u are in work ...blogging. same here, i've been waiting months on TSTT too (in the san juan area myself)
well...make sure u buss a cuss on TSTT for me too!

Christmas Countdown

Followers