My best peeps

This is one of my bestest buddy Joel- Joel doesn't like pictures




This is my other bestest buddy Nikeda- Nikeda tolerates pictures...but will not tolerate pics of her posted on the net ( i'm in trouble)


It was the farewell evening *sniff* Nikeda was going to the U.S.A to finish her studies, for one year, no Niki and she was going to get married there also *gasp* (still getting used to saying that) We have all been friends for 10years now, been thru bad times and great times


The place was King City in San Jaun, we ate there a couple times before the food is great...thats Joel plate...he ordered if i can remember Hot n Spicy chicken with noodles and chow mein...that was medium portion...plenty eh..


Niki ordered Noodles and chow mein...she's a vegetarian...thats a small portion...i tell yuh is plenty


I ordered because of my sweet tooth, sweet n sour chicken, noodles and chow mein..yum..no one was in the mood for rice...thats a medium serving..alot huh..yuh think i lying..lol..




MMMmmmmm time to get down to business....


Take my food out not my face please...lol.. no one took a pic of me eating :(





The aftermath...boy was she hungry..lol

Joel's Aftermath...he was hungry too it seems..lol

My aftermath..i should have ordered the small....

Joel still wont let me take a pic of him...hmmph

He's very stubborn....no pics at all

Time to call in the big guns.....didn't work and we got weird stares



Might as well get one of me..i'm not scared of the camera

Time for some serious bribery...a pic will be taken on this evening




Hallelujah..it worked



See the sly look on Joel's face..he has something planned





Comon Niki lets take another pic...i like pics now


Niki figured out something was up..tried to run for it




But it was too late...tickle time




Niki is very ticklish....very



The onslaught continues



Will it ever end...the horror





Niki hit me after..said if i couldn't come and help her..then who would have taken the pics...




Then i took a pic of the plant behind me...it was feeling left out.


0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers