Messenger of Death?

As i sit here the clock tells me 12.34 am...I'm far from sleepy,I'm worried...my mom told me that my uncle has gotten worse, that now he has become delusional..seeing ppl and stuff, i'm scared...really scared..of losing him and the consequences it will have on the family for i think some of us will die from grief... the thoughts within my head can't seem to settle...I'm scared of sleeping, ( i know this sounds stupid but i'm superstitious) cause when someone in the family is going to die...i get the message a day or 2 early through my dreams, whether the person be in this country or not...so far i have foreseen 3 deaths, now I'm scared that I'll have the dream... thats why i'm not going to sleep ..for fear of dreaming. My awesome friend Kristen stayed up with me, till just now when she said that she was forcibly being removed from the p.c ...chica thanks alot.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers