My First post from a foreign land....

I made it to St Lucia... and i'm so very happy..its great , i have so much to write that i don't know where to start....the pics i have taken is many in count, and thanks to my superfriend Dave, i have this laptop to keep me occupied in the night, the wifi here is nuh all that so i wont up load the pics until i get back home on Friday , then and only then will you get the feel of my journey. One thing though coming here has really made me grateful that i live in Trinidad, the progress of our country is so far ahead of this one...wow... we really have it good in sweet TnT (please note that i'm talk about the buildings and technology only) I just came back from dinner, and right now i'm stuffed, the hotel is great and i have this huge bed...that can easily fit 4 ppl, today was of course a rest day, tomorrow however is work so maybe i'll be singing a different tune...whatever the case i'm happy that i'm here...i'm feeling so important...ppl serving me, and talking to me all kindly like...lol.. awesome..i miss my gf and my family but new experiences is what life is i about, and babes if you're reading this (everyone else please turn faces away) mmmwaahh!!! thats for you, wish i could give u one for reals right now. So for now i'll be giving slight updates, till i get home and can visually bombard you with pics, i going to take a dip in the pool, yea u heard right...pool..lol

2 comments:

Angie May 26, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

lol... hope u can swim!

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

hey, sounds like you are having an absolute blast. good thing you have that laptop to keep us up to date. enjoy da pool

Christmas Countdown

Followers