Here's the deal

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, my uncles is out of the hospital, he's still weak and the problem is with his kidneys...so every 2 wks he has to go for dialysis which is better than being dead...and that's alright with me. I didn't get time to write this before i left, but i visited him the day before my flight , took my new passport to show him, and when i was leaving the room i gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek...it was my way to say i love u and i think it was understood. So for now he's in the clear and ok, and i couldn't be happier for my family, the only little hiccup is my sister ran away again, but remarkably no one seems to have taken it on, not even my mom...i haven't seen the sadness on her face or heard her crying... guess my uncle health is on everyone's mind. And my sister in my opinion really showed how much she cares about the family to do what she did again in the middle of all the stress we were currently experiencing. I don't know what will happen now when it comes to her, but if anything happens hopefully it will be good. So once again thanks for the well wishes.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers