Update on the home life

My sister is back home, after running away for like 3 days or so, i think some sort of deal was struck with my parents...i really don't know and i honestly don't care anymore... can you imagine that she came back and my dad confronts me to tell me in not so nice words "have nothing to tell her" i agreed with him, i have nothing to tell her and i have nothing to tell them. I think now she's going to act as the rani of the house, using the fact that she ran away as leverage to get away with whatever she wants...since she can obviously do it again... the one good thing that came from it is my mom is looking much much better and thats the only good thing in my book... the weird thing is when she was gone everyone was saying that they wants to have nothing to do with her, she made her bed now let her lie in it, but remarkably everyone is talking and laughing with her like normal, I'm the only one sticking to my promise that i want nothing to do with her...i haven't even looked at her since she came back..now everyone is calling me evil...am i evil? Did my brother and sisters not see my mother crying, crying..crying on mothers day as if someone died, knowing that the cause of this grief is my sister? I'm not as forgiving as they are, i intend to stick to my words no matter what, even if I'm labeled as evil.

2 comments:

Angie May 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

she's crying out for help i think. if i were in your shoes though, i wudnt be all nicey-nicey on the first day though...but really, why is it she did waht she did in the 1st place?
i tried to run-away a couple time too...but it was really complicated.
i'm happy to knw that ur moms is better though
...family *sigh*

IcEwOLf May 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

I dunno why she did it either, but i'm glad my mom's better too :)

Christmas Countdown

Followers