Busy day

Terribly busy today, work seems to have shifted from " it have nuh to do" to "OMG so much thing i have to do?" and the really annoying part is for some reason people keep calling my phone asking about a gas sealer for a B12 car...? i was like wah....u talking about, someone out there put out an Ad and his/her phone number is similar to mines...o well I'll just have to keep saying wrong number, if i knew what they were talking about i would probably pretend to sell them it, but i gots no idea, like the time i sold a guy 10 ducks for a party he was having, or the man whose lawn i was supposed to mow, a person could have real fun with wrong numbers...lol.. o btw Trini Angie left a comment for me that she looks forwards to reading my blog ...I'm dancing in my chair right now woohoo , 2 people read my blog....

*gasp* She even big me up on her blog * wow*

2 comments:

GirlBlue May 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Actually I've been reading this for months now, I just don't comment

Angie May 1, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

lol...ur so silly, but im happy that i made u happy... oh! Happy May Day

Christmas Countdown

Followers