Weekend daze

The past weekend totally rocked, i was with my gf most of the time, and i couldn't ask for anything more. Hmmmm....i'm not in the mood to write cause I'm still fighting back anger, maybe tomorrow I'll go in details. But i wanna say that thoughts of my gf calms me down, its because of these thoughts i haven't flipped out yet....i never cared for someone so much before, it scares me, it thrills me...i'm in love but it feels like its more than that....i feel comfortable...my head hurts, my eyes are watering and my mind is spinning , she's my place of refuge...

1 comments:

Angie May 5, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

sisters... little ones (well younger than u by a year still count as little) hurts u so much. i felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest seeing her grow up ...lesson leart the hard way, you have to let them make mistakes, she's realted to u so give her some credit (im being forward and maye wrong but i jus wanted to say sumptin)

Christmas Countdown

Followers