Do unto others

My ex gf keeps sending me facebook and hi5 friend requests....i added her this morning for like 2 mins then i removed her. I should have never accepted, i actually hit the add by mistake...but on further reflection i knew it was the right thing to do, i want this girl out of my life so why would i encourage her by adding her, that would give the impression that i want to be friends, and i really don't want to because our relationship was a disaster...then i thought about all the horrible stuff she put me through...i came to my senses. Then an image of my gf came to my mind's eye...i saw her there sitting next to me holding my hand, asking me how was my day...i don't want do anything to hurt her or make her doubt my sincerity ...thats my puppy...So ex gf if you're reading this which u probably are or not...i ask that you kindly leave me alone. No bad blood or anything, just let go and let peace prevail. Hmmm i should be taking this same advice when it comes to my sister, but thats another kettle of fish..( is that the saying?)

3 comments:

Angie May 14, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

...dude, u really dnt hav anything to do in work 2day (ok...well me too!)
as for the ex, ask my majic8ball (im adding widgets...lol)

Roving May 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

well if you don't wanna be friends with the ex, just let her know straight up, so she won't try to be friends with you anymore. yea and that thing with the fish and kettle, I don't think its a saying, but hey, maybe u just created it,, lolz

Guanaguanare May 17, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Sure it is! "Kettle of fish" is a well known expression. Check out this explanation here.
About the other things, I think you've got a good head on your shoulders and you will make the right decisions.
Blessings

Christmas Countdown

Followers