Thinking...

I've been reading the newspaper about the disasters in China and Myanmar...and all the deaths... deaths in the tens of thousands, thats a whole lot of people. Makes me appreciate my life soo much more, it also has me wondering whether the earth is finally fighting back cause if mother nature has had enough we are all as good as dead for man only thinks he can withstand the forces of nature, but each day nature shows us that her full fury is yet to be seen. Ancient cultures really had it right, to respect nature in all it forms, never take more than you really need...besides sacrificing people to volcanoes and all that...they pretty much had the right idea. This reminds me the hurricane season is coming up, each year i panic my family into buying all the necessary stuff, and thankfully we have never had cause to use it...but this year might be different seeing as the elements is out of control, so time for me to start the panicking.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers