Feeling Sicky

Today i feel like someone cooked a pot of 7pot pepper, made it all mushy, then gave me it to drink...my tummy hurts and feels like its on fire...i knew i shouldn't have had soo much curry goat that late last night, but its curry and its soft yummy goat. I'm paying the price now. I skipped writing anything on this blog yesterday because i was busy in work, i knew i had something important to write but now i have forgotten. Last night i went to dinner at one of my bro friends home...i didn't want to go but after him begging i went...on the condition that we only spend one hour and if they have ice cream it better not be chocolate.... none of the conditions were upheld, i got home like 10 last night and the ice cream was chocolate...uggh...but i did have my first taste of Saki ( rice wine) which was good. Its Wednesday and as usual the radio is playing crap, so i can tell from now that its going to be a long day, thank god my phone have cranberries on it, but i cant play it too often I'll kill the battery .

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers