Teachers...hmmp

Sitting here feeling sleepy...i began to think about the weird places i have fallen asleep...work has been one, on the kitchen floor, on my grandmother stairs, on the living room rug, under the mango tree, next to the couch, and recently in class... i never fell asleep in class before, in any class...but this pc class i'm currently taking makes my eye water and dribble comes out my mouth. I think that teachers have lost the art of teaching, aren't they supposed to keep the attention of the class, make the topics interesting, to peak attention ? Instead my lecturer just stands there , robotically saying line after line in a one tone voice..lulling the class to sleep..Teachers these days are more interested in money than the question of whether or not their pupils are actually learning something.Teaching like reading is a dying artform, that should be preserved, ever wonder why all of a sudden phonics, computer teaching programmes are all the rage...are our kids really getting stupider? or have the quality and care of teaching dropped? I think its the latter...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers