Turning


Darkness has risen within me once again
Blowing like a tornado, through my soul
It marks it like asphalt- thick, sticky
It etches its path onto my essence, my heart
Covering me completely

Being of darkness, born unto darkness
I turned my back
But now it calls to me, like a siren, its haunting voice calling...
Calling me back unto the fold
Weakness has me here, at the edge
One step away from total submersion...

Come on to me my child, she whispers
I have missed you so
Did you not miss the coldness of my embrace
The icy sting of my kiss

On my knees i weep, to turn ....back to the coldness
To the nothingness of a past time...
The scent of coldness entices me, pulling me forward
But your hand is there, holding on to mines
Don't let go...please don't let me slip away....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers