bummy...

It happened, my sister ran away with the guy...don't know, don't care anymore...my mom is constantly crying, my dad cried, I'd like to say that i didn't cry but then i would be lying, its out of my system and I'm over it...she's old enough to make her decisions and by law she's an adult.... i hope that she's alright and can live with the choice she made. My biggest concern is of course my mom, she's getting herself sicker, this may even kill her but the rest of my family is there supporting her so hopefully she'll come to accept the reality of the situation. my little sister was spoiled, had it way to good at home- got everything she wanted, never did any chores, her mouth get too sweet so now she will have to taste the bitter reality of life. I personally- as harsh as this may sound,- only have 2 sisters now, i have completely washed my hands of her. Now I'm depressed, feeling that its my fault...my reaction the other day...auuggghhh....if my parents get in contact with her and she says that its because of me she took that action...everyone will turn against me like the hyenas from Lion King when they turned against scar... I'm not worried though its a normal thing to blame me for stuff, my skin is as thick as a hippo hide... i feel bummy

2 comments:

Angie May 9, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

but u were looking out for her, they wont blame u for her actions!
i felt the tears swelling as i read ur entry. what can i do? im so sorry sumptin like that happened. my heart goes out to u. i wish i can do more...
if there is any thing u need, i am here.
its all gonna be ok

IcEwOLf May 9, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

thnks for the support angie

Christmas Countdown

Followers