Life goes on....

Its amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a person, i feel refreshed... after going to bed at 9.00pm and sleeping straight through till 12.18am- when someone called my cell phone, woke me up and then proceeded to talk something about being on earth , and pizza...? i don't know i was too sleepy to remember but i knew i heard someone laughing in the background and it was Kristen, it sounded like her, but then again i was half asleep...for all i know the whole thing never happened...grrrr... but after it was back to sleep, woke up totally energized at 6 this morning, feels good. I think this is what i have been missing, sleep...this morning i was embarrassed by my umbrella, ella , ella, eh, eh, eh.... while coming to work the rain began to fall, so i open my umbrella everythings good till i pass a group of people sheltering under a shed, then all of a sudden "snap" it shuts close over my head...it literally closes over my head... i was like lord always me, made me laugh after actually.

Christmas Countdown

Followers