Packed and ready to leave

As i sit here waiting for time to pass by I'm realizing that for the next 5 days, I'll be without internet ...how will survive? I know i will its no biggie....I'll keep writing my posts so when i come back I'll just publish it all. I wasn't able to sleep last night, dunno if it was excitement or the queasiness in my stomach, whatever it was i wasn't able to sleep till 3 this morning, and i woke up 5.30, its now 9.15am and i have been ready since 8.45 lol... i don't have to reach to the airport till 11...excitement i guess...makes me wanna throw up. I'm happy that I'm actually going, even though its for work, but I'm sure i can squeeze in a little play in between ...hopefully. I'll miss my family of course, but I'll use this as a vacation away from the stress ( home stress). any ways i think i better stop somethings telling me I'm forgetting something important i don't know what it is..oh well


ON A SIDE NOTE: My uncle is looking better, i went to see him yesterday...but he's still not out of the clear. Thanks for all your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Hey, just wanted to wish you a safe flight. hope you have lots of fun.

ps. take lots of pics :)

Christmas Countdown

Followers