Pool pics..to take my mind somewhere else

All decked off ready to go to play pool





Quick pic in the car




Thats my sis Juile..the only girl in our crew





We ended up at Al Haaq..i think thats how to spell it, its a BBQ place in Center Point Mall...best curry, geera, bbq ever

Maybe i'm a lil obsessed with fishes but here the tank in the place...fishes rock..btw i don't own any they keep dieing



White fishes



The didn't want me to take pics of their food...snap, thats my bro in law in the back ground ..Danny



Cuz Ryan lacing it on the chips


Mmmmm couldn't get enough...d pepper was hott!!!




This scared me for a min or two...i was like wat the hell kinda Chinese
Coke u guys buy...its imitation...but it was for the Olympics..lol..silly me




The first pool hall we ended up in was strokers, the place was packed..lots of cute girls that could probably beat me in pool...hell anyone could beat me in pool, the pics are blurry cause i didn't want to draw too much attention to myself, and we didn't get a table, so drank a orange juice and were off


La luna didnt have ne one so pool was on



Stealing the ppl next to us chalk





Trying meh best, i suck so bad

Professionals



Still trying mybest




This is how's it dones



The action pic





Last game , i won..by default...but i still win


The crew , i think i was drunk by then..it doesn't take much..umm like 2 Smirnoff..black





This happens when u have too much beer



The effects of Smirnoff, not pretty at all




Thats my i just had 2 face, 2 for me is drunk as a fish

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers