My cry for help...

After the whole thing with Tstt i finally wrote Ms. John at the express, in the hope that she will help me... i dunno if my case would qualify as in need of urgent help since its only been 2months and compare that to the persons she usually help whose phone have been down for like 8months...i really hope she takes some pity on me, so my fingers are crossed and my prayers are sent ..I'll let you know how it goes, in the meantime i will continue my daily calls to those CSR and hope that something comes from it, although I'm thinking getting some action from them is like me getting some action from Angelina Jolie...it'll never happen..lol..In the meantime i have been advised that i should launch a complaint to the TATT, and they will act on my behalf..so I'll give it a week and then I'll do that, don't want to rush the brush..lol..i never knew i had to go through all this crap..i don't mind not having a phone its the net that i miss so much...i now realize that i use alot of "..." in my posts i dunno why, hope its not annoying...lol...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers