Its FRIDAY...uh huh o yeah

I slept through this week i cant believe its Friday already, i'm still feeling as if yesterday was Monday, but I'm not complaining... Friday makes me soo happy, mainly because everyone at work is so laid back..its work but we don't really do any work...then i get to spend time with my gf ( most of the time) these are the days. The weirdest things always happen to me, yesterday while i was walking home, 2 kiskedees thought it would be funny to attack me...birds are not my friends... i ducked and dogged until i began running home, this morning i saw the same to birds, flying from tree to tree, stalking me... i don't know if i had a panic stricken look on my face, but my bother was like whats the matter? I then proceeded to mumble something about black birds and keskidees, and trees, then i broke out in song..." o woe is me birds attacking me, o yes sir ree birds attacking me, they're not attacking u they just attacking me" now its stuck in my head...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers