Raging out of control

I've always had a rage problem, it just been apart of me for as long as i could remember. My parents tried to punish it out of me, i think it only made it worse... was sent to see a counselor, she gave me great advice and tips for my teenage years, and the rage it was sort of contained, i still became uncontrollable at times, with teenage angst followed by massive depression... then cutting or inflicting pain on myself cause i thought i deserved it, i knew i deserved it . As i "grew up" the anger and hurt was packed away in a place deep with in me and i started to see life beyond my little box i had built, i practiced meditation, prayed alot kept myself occupied and calm...it worked for so long, but now i feel as if my rage is getting the better of me now, see this afternoon i destroyed my sim card and maybe my phone...i flung it against the wall, jumped on it- took it apart and ripped the sim card to pieces....now i sit here with my pocket knife against my skin running it up and down my hand causing deep red wells ..should i press deeper? the question swirls around mind, i hate myself right now...i hate myself so much , the part that scares me is i don't know why...

3 comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Hey bro, I read your post and i am so worried about you.I hope everything is okay and that you dont do anything stupid to yourself.we all care for you.Always remember that there are people in your virtual world who just wont be the same without you.

We're all hear for you bro

GirlBlue May 31, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

the part that scares me is i don't know why...

We never know why
My guess, the physical pain lessens the mental, we can deal with the physical pain its the mental pain we have issues with.
We feel powerful when the adrenalin and dopamins kick in, those are drugs you can't buy. Those are the drugs that we produce that work better than anything else.
Ultimately the pain leaves you with peace.
Its not death you seek but pain or rather release from the mental strain.
Its control over a life you think you have no control over.

You are not alone little brother

Don't go down the road, if you must go across the street

Angie June 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

whats wrong? ...blog about it

Christmas Countdown

Followers